The Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) defines the long-range planning policies & priorities for the community’s future transportation system. It is the region’s blueprint to maintaining access, mobility, & clean air for our community. The RTP is a key tool for preserving our quality-of-life including short, safe commutes, a vibrant economy, and clear, blue skies. Under federal regulations, the RTP must be updated every four years. The current RTP is valid until July, 2013. Download this app to contribute your preferences for this update.
Here are some of the categories that you can select in this project’s app:
- Bicycle Facilities
- Sidewalks or Crosswalks
- Traffic Signals
•iPhone users – download the free “Your Washoe RTP” app from the App Store on your mobile phone
•Android users – download the free “Your Washoe RTP” app from the Android Marketplace on your mobile phone
Basic Use Instructions
1. Launch the app on your mobile phone
2. Click report an issue on the home screen -> go to camera screen
3. Snap a picture, video or sound clip
4. Click the “use / attach / escape” button depending on your phone -> go to report detail screen
5. Select an issue category
6. Writing a detail is optional, but any extra info helps!
7. Select submit